About Holly Hickman, Founder and Consultant
Holly Hickman is a marketing consultant with more than 20 years of experience in a wide range of industries. She has worked extensively with organizations in the arts, software, communications and financial services sectors.
After graduating from the University of Colorado-Boulder with a journalism degree, she became the marketing director for several fast-growth technology companies. In 1995, she used this experience to start a freelance consulting business specializing in technology marketing.
Holly entered the arts marketing field in 2003. With a passion for music of all kinds, she is committed to helping music organizations meet their strategic goals by developing new audience and improving communication with current and prospective patrons and supporters.
Her music background includes 15 years of classical piano training, with some violin, cello and choral singing thrown into the mix. Holly enjoys spending time with her husband and three children, reading, and traveling. She occasionally finds time to play the piano.
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra, Boulder, CO; Marketing Consultant
- Shreveport Symphony Orchestra, Shreveport, LA; Marketing Consultant
- Musica Sacra, New York, NY; Marketing Consultant
- Mostly Modern Festival, Saratoga Springs, NY; Marketing Consultant
- Longmont Symphony Orchestra, Longmont, CO; Marketing Consultant
- Bravo! Vail Music Festival, Vail, CO; Marketing Consultant
- Sacred Music in a Sacred Space at the Church of St. Ignatius Loyola, New York, NY; Marketing Consultant
- New Hampshire Music Festival, Plymouth, NH; Marketing Consultant
- American Composers Orchestra & SONiC Festival, New York, NY; Marketing Consultant
- California Symphony, Walnut Creek, CA; Marketing Consultant
- Boulder Bach Festival, Boulder, CO; Marketing Consultant
- Festival Mozaic, San Luis Obispo, CA; Marketing Consultant
- Colorado Music Festival and Center for Musical Arts, Boulder, CO; Board of Trustees and Marketing Director
- Colorado Business Marketing Association; Publicity Chair
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce Technology Council
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Colorado; wish granting, marketing